In modern years, many Digital Creators like Youtubers, Blog Writers, Ghost Writers have emerged a lot. There are so many ways to monetize their content. For example, Youtube has a Patreon option where subscribers can donate money to the Youtubers. But there are very limited options for other content creators to get support from the audience.
Here comes the lifesaver, Buy Me a Coffee. It offers seamless integration with our portfolio sites, share on Twitter and Facebook, etc. In this article, we will be creating a Buy Me a Coffee account and integrate it with the portfolio site.
Create a Buy Me a Coffee Account
Setting up the account is very easy. It can be done in just 4 steps.
- Visit Buy Me a Coffee and Signup.
2. Choose Yes, I’m a Creator option.
3. Choose your username.
4. Enable your preferred payout methods. Currently, it supports PayPal, Stripe, and Razorpay
Integrating With Portfolio Website
- Once the account is set up, it can be configured from the Dashboard page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Website buttons.
3. Buy me a Coffee provides 3 types of widgets that can be integrated into other sites. Standard button, Button + support count and Overlay widget.
4. I am going to integrate the Overlay widget into my site.
5. You can choose the color you like and add a short message. Now, click Generate widget.
6. Now, you can copy the displayed code and add it to the site.
I have added the code to my site and it looks awesome.
You can see it live here and support me if you like it 😉
Thank you 🤘